Wednesday, June 25, 2014

25.06.14

Today I received the most terrifying email of my life. The worship pastor at church wanted to meet me before church tonight.

Panic consumed my entire being. I wasn't sure if it'd just be a conversation or if he wanted to audition me. But I didn't have time to prepare! I was freaked out!

The only thing I could do, because I was so anxious, was have a quick devotion time at my desk. It just took 15 minutes for God to clear my head and bring me closer to trusting him. It was a perspective shift and I realised I just needed to have faith.

I was still so scared when I sat down with him and asked my questions. Thank goodness he didn't audition me there and then! But he did tell me about the process and it seems quite out of my league.

Is it still obedience to make it to this point and then not take it further? Hmmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment