Sunday, June 29, 2014

29.06.14

Today was Michelle day! As per usual the time flew as we ate, walked, talked, and sipped iced beverages.

She's such a lovely person and I'm so happy she loves her job despite the long hours. It makes me so excited to hear her say things like, "I think I needed that year and a half unemployed so now I know it was only God" and, "I feel so silly for crying when HK didn't work out because God had this lined up for me. It's perfect. He must have been thinking I was so stupid."

I've been praying for her ever since we started hanging out last year and I can see how much she's grown with God. It's really amazing to watch.

I also think she's awesome because she came bearing Dior gifts!!!! It's perfect in every way.



It's an ad for a doctors clinic of some kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment