Wednesday, July 2, 2014

02.07.14

As I stepped outside my house and felt the air, I knew it was going to rain later on but didn't go back for an umbrella partially out of laziness and also because I hate carrying them.

After church finished, I caught the lift down stairs with a couple of others and when the doors opened we got a fright to see the skies had split open and great drops were falling on the concrete, splashing everywhere. 

There was no way I was going out there without protection of some kind. The air conditioned subway when you're dripping wet is not ideal!

I tried the first list property box to no avail and then the second one offered up three umbrellas! I found a massive one. Another girl walked past at that time and I have her one too. 

We walked to the subway together, only getting minimally wet, and talking all the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment