Saturday, July 19, 2014

19.07.14

Jess and Isaac had a birthday bash this evening in the buffet restaurant at Ariana hotel. Of course, is foreigners were a bit loud and people complained. They just weren't so keen on our rendition of Let it Go. Fair enough.

The band was really fun so we ended up taking over the dance floor. As soon as I got there the most gorgeous little half-Korean girl ran up to me, arms extended as if to ask me to dance with her. She was super adorable, going from person to person, jumping about and twirling. Oh to be a fearless four year old again!

While we were there I was talking to Jess' friend who is a US military officer. We got into the topic of leadership and I couldn't believe how many of the exact same principals and little quips we both knew. It was great to talk about that stuff. I feel like there aren't that many people with a real passion for it. Anyway, I have a lot more respect for the military now, as an institution which helps develop leaders and change lives in a positive way. It's so weird to see the similarities between the church and the army. 

After that it was noraebang time and I absolutely wrecked my voice once again. Also my ankles. It's impossible not to scream and jump. It's practically necessary.
Michelle got Isaac a corn.

No comments:

Post a Comment