Tuesday, July 22, 2014

22.07.14

The cutest conversation happened at lunch time today.

I was sitting in my usual place and the girls plus Sihoon came and started talking to me. As usual, a couple of the girls hassled Sihoon and started pulling his hair and tugging on his arms. Once they dispersed and only he remained, he complained about it to me.

I suggested that perhaps they like him if they're doing that. He told me that he doesn't like them because he likes another girl.

I asked some prying questions and he looked at me out the corner of his eyes with a cheeky grin on his face. So, yep. She's in his class and he has told her how he feels.

Apparently he sent her a text confessing his feelings and she told him he had to behave better in general before she will consider him. He said, "I will fix my bad actions and she will decide on Friday".

What a deal! I'm just a bit terrified that if she turns him down he'll be cheekier than ever. Oh dear. Anyway, tomorrow I will see who she is. I've already got my suspicions!

No comments:

Post a Comment