Saturday, August 2, 2014

01.08.14

Dani and I found ourselves in a dingy room getting foot massages with dirty towels and the sweet sounds of Boyz 2 Men. It was made even stranger by the fact that my masseuse was a 16 year old boy. Somehow they threw in a small upper thigh massage too and I did not feel altogether comfortable!

From there we went to a fancy hotel pool and had a dip. I went so pruney, it was amazing! The pool boy was very cute, too and kept telling me how much he'd like to go to New Zealand. Ladies, look out for a Laos lawyer to-be with eyes that'll make you melt. Srsly.

I wanted to thank Dani for letting me stay so we continued out bougie theme and went out for a legit dinner. It was amazing. I had these pork skewers and a lava cake and Dani had raw fish with a fancy name and crumble for dessert. We shared a bottle of wine and felt very adult.

Walking home was beautiful in the still, warm night. We could see the stars. I'll miss them, that's for sure!

Best breakfast of my life. Fried eggplant on toast thing.

Massage excitement.


People hate sun here too

Luang Prabang town


Trying to do a splash photo

No comments:

Post a Comment