Sunday, August 10, 2014

09.08.14

Cats day!

Oh man it was incredible. I was absolutely floored a few times as I watched the set, dancing, costume design, and singing unfold before my eyes. I found myself shaking my head and getting goosebumps all over when she went up the octave in Memory, and then again when Mr. Mistofelees defied gravity by spinning around about 30 times or more.

I could not believe it. What a spectacle.

The magic continued because after dinner we found an amazing little Soul bar which had incredible music (thanks to our requests) and alright cocktails. We danced in our seats, and then Olivia managed to drag us out of them to join her in hip thrusting and arm shaking.

In a strange turn of events I found myself being recorded as I attempted to show her how to shake her hips to Gentleman by PSY.

Of course that could only be followed by the classy noraebang in my area. Ohhhhh yes. No voice tomorrow!

EYK cafe. Too crowded to stay.

Catttssssss

Why was 6 afraid of 7?

Nicole found a faux scotsman.

No comments:

Post a Comment