Sunday, August 17, 2014

16.08.14

Today we helped a kiwi girl out and it was so good to hear her accent! Oh so strong and full of slang it was. Her sense of lostness reminded me of when I first arrived and everything was so new and scary. I can't imagine how overwhelming the Seoul subway system must be. I'm thankful I only had to deal with two lines in Daegu. And not knowing how to read Hangul is something I can't even remember. It must be so difficult without at least that.

But it's also the exciting stage. Everything is photo-worthy. Over time you adjust to the ahjumma pants and tall buildings.

We also made it to Fell + Cole, finally! I've been wanting to visit this crazy ice cream store since last year. We walked a loooooong way and tuckered ourselves out, but we did it. And the icecream was well worth the effort. So delish. They didn't have the crazy flavours I wanted though. I'll have to find it on a day when they're stocking makgeolli or chilli sorbet.


No comments:

Post a Comment