Tuesday, August 19, 2014

18.08.14

Well, today has been very interesting. It started out with the last day of camp, and then Mum and I went to get our hair cut. Sue very kindly made us an appointment at a salon nearby but the catch was that they knew about 5 words in English. Oh dear.

They were very bewildered when we walked in and then when we explained what we wanted. The girl started cutting my hair and after ten minutes went to ask someone what she should do. He handed me his phone and I typed some things in to translate.

I couldn't sneak a peak over at Mum until near the end when I saw him combing all her hair forward and cutting it over her forehead.

Anyway, safe to say we got some interesting cutz and a few laughs out of it.

Also today was The Great Emart Experience which Mum thoroughly enjoyed. There's so much to see in the wonderful world of Emart.

Then we came home and put together my shelves! It was so much fun and my kitchen finally looks like a kitchen! There's room for things and I can have some bench space. I can't even describe how happy it makes me. I got to use power tools and drill through concrete too, which is always a good time.






No comments:

Post a Comment