Tuesday, August 19, 2014

19.08.14

We arrived in Jeju! The discomfort of our flight reached hilarity and I couldn't look at Mum anymore lest I burst into giggles. We were stuck in the tiny back row with no way of putting our chairs back. That wouldn't have been so bad except the guy in front of me kept leaning back and forward all the time. When he sat up his chair came with him. He was a bit excited, I think because he was up and down all the time.

After a while we realized it wasn't actually his fault and the chair was broken. He couldn't lock it either way and if he put the slightest pressure on it, it fell back into my space. It was really funny, actually as he grew increasingly frustrated and the air hostesses had to keep telling him off during landing.

It wasn't really that bad for me, and only for a short time. It was more funny than anything.

Jeju gave a good first impression this evening as we ate barbecue black pork and took in the atmosphere of the island. A man strolled past with a horse, so that was fun!



Planning adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment