Sunday, August 24, 2014

24.08.14

It really did feel like the end of a Summer holiday today. I really wasn't prepared to embrace that fully, but Mum and I did give my almost-week off a last hurrah.

We had one of those wonderfully lazy Sunday mornings and took our time getting coffee in Sinsa before church. I'm really glad one of the pastors stopped and said hi to us on the way out. It really makes a difference to the whole experience when someone shakes your hand and offers you a genuine smile.

We decided to fill our hungry bellies with Thai before soaking in some culture in an art gallery. I love that Mum and I can share an appreciation for art. We've seen a good deal of it lately. I don't always get what I'm looking at, but she doesn't judge me.

We Gangnam styled it after that but it started raining so after downing some bingsu we headed home.

Amazing pre-church coffees.



My mother, queen of the selfies. Watch out! She's the proud new owner of a selfie stick.


No comments:

Post a Comment