Monday, August 25, 2014

25.08.14

If you've seen the video of Yerin, the cute little Korean girl, crying into her cereal you'll know how I felt this morning.

It was completely unfair that Mum got to have a lovely day while I sat at my desk and pretended to be lesson planning. I didn't even have any classes!

But we made up for that after school by adventuring around Samcheondong. I love that area so much! We shopped a little and I acquired a petal bucket hat (thanks Mum!). Mum also did something ridiculously funny.

In her pursuit for more glasses frames she was trying on different pairs at an outside table and handing me her favourites to hold. I got bored and went inside. She followed soon after and we looked around a bit before she asked me for her glasses. I handed her the pair I was holding and she looked through them, squinted and declared that it wasn't right. After searching her bags she realised that she had put them down on the table outside for other people to walk off with. Thankfully, after some half-blind searching, she found them again.

It's always a hoot with her.

"Katie, just smile for me."

Feelings about all the posing.









Mandu in the new hat.



No comments:

Post a Comment