Sunday, September 7, 2014

06.09.14

Today I set off for Osaka and I was mighty excited about it. I even made it to the airport super early and managed the self-check in without any issues so I was insanely early. Through good fortune I checked Facebook and saw Janet was also skulking about Incheon before going home to NZ.

I found her, neck deep in duty free and she dragged me down too. I bought so many things I do not need, but it felt good and especially to be in her company. What luck!

It was time to head off for Japan! How exciting. I was late to meet Lucy at the airport in Osaka, but she was fine about it. Ahh it was great to see her. She's good company because she's always full of stories that mostly make me laugh and if they don't, they're just interesting.

Some first impressions of Osaka are smellier toilets, less wifi, but amazingly kind people. One man walked us to our hotel when he saw us having trouble. Love it already!



No comments:

Post a Comment