Thursday, September 18, 2014

17.09.14

1. I'm grateful for the gospel. Honestly, I should be pumped every day because it's my reason for singing. It gives me hope and it keeps me grounded. YOU CAN NEVER GRADUATE FROM THE GOSPEL.

2. I'm grateful for Hannah, whom I met tonight at church. She was the right amount of friendly and open and it made me so happy that she told me about her life. It's scary to get a bit vulnerable with a stranger, especially at church and especially about not knowing stuff. But she did. So brave!

3. I'm grateful for my purpose. Talking to Hannah made me realize that I love ministering to people. I walked out of church absolutely elated. Helping people see the beauty in God's word is one of the best feelings in life. It's the stuff that really counts and I'm just so chuffed God used me tonight. He wired me like this so I know it's in my future for real somehow but not just yet!

Something happened to someone at school so, free ddeok!

No comments:

Post a Comment