Friday, September 19, 2014

18.09.14

1. I'm grateful for my lunch breaks. I was just sitting in the sun, eating my salad, when a bunch of little ones rushed up to me, formed a 'V' shape in front of me and started singing and dancing, completely unannounced. It was brilliant! I clapped along like a real Korean, very enthusiastically.

2. I'm grateful for that feeling clean and tidy gives you. It's just the best. We were forced to clean the office, rearrange the furniture, and do every little job the principal asked while she barked orders, inspected, and then changed her mind. She's mental. But when everything was in order it felt so gooooooood! No more dust on the window sills!

3. I'm grateful that life is a journey. I've been thinking a lot about balance in terms of exercise, nutrition, and everything else. They are particular areas I've struggled to not go over the edge either way and I hope I'm learning. I feel like I am.

She stole my glasses and became a model.




No comments:

Post a Comment