Sunday, September 21, 2014

20.09.14

Today would have been very, very dark had it not been for the presence of Danny Cullum. His timing couldn't have been more perfect.

It was such a relief to have a little brother hanging out with me while the election results rolled in through texts. It's safe to say I'm pretty disappointed. Actually that's a massive understatement.

Anyway, we had a jam in the park with Claire and Karina and it was so beautiful. I felt like I could have been home for a second. If only the sound of the waves were our percussion. Instead we had the slapping of mosquitoes, but it was still wonderful.

We had so much to catch up on and only scratched the surface this evening. Old friends have a familiarity about them that can't be duplicated anywhere.

Also at 2am this morning was a fire alarm in my building and it was a bit scary. I felt like I was in a movie.

Great snap

No comments:

Post a Comment