Saturday, October 18, 2014

17.10.14

I had a chilled Friday night. It was out and about but it wasn't late or strenuous at all. In fact, it involved two new friend, even!

I met Keke and two girls from New Philly (her church) in Hongdae at an art shop. I bought some gold pens to decorate my shoes and they got some proper art supplies for proper art projects.

Afterwards we went to shabu shabu for dinner and ate up a storm with our own little pots. It was pretty good. The conversation was better though. I forgot I like to meet new people. Interesting ones. Rachael and Sarah are adopted Korean twins. They spoke about their lives growing up and then coming back to Korea and meeting their biological family here. Crazy stuff, but very cool!

Then I came home and decorated my shoes while I watched New Girl. Successful evening, I'd say.

I bought myself a thermal lunch box last night and it may just have been the best investment for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment