Saturday, October 25, 2014

24.10.14

Disappointment of the century tonight. Lucy couldn't get a train. For some reason (Seoul Nike half marathon), they were all completely full. Dejected, she went back home and I put on a movie. We were practically hanging out though because we were sending voice messages the whole time.

I had a bit of an adventure with a pumpkin. It was intended for pumpkin soup but upon closer inspection I decided it was too stringy. It also didn't taste that sweet. I was pretty annoyed until I realised it was basically spaghetti squash so I whipped up some curry for the top. Boy did it go down a treat! Best meal I've made in a while.

Love when a night turns itself around. It's usually food related, tbh.

This hot lunchbox thing is amazing.

This guy was so annoying.


No comments:

Post a Comment