Friday, October 31, 2014

30.10.14

Today I was in a bit of a fluster, having just decided last night to commit to the costume for Halloween tomorrow. Sarah was coming for dinner so I had about an hour to find something after school.

For some reason I just knew it was going to work out. It was a feeling I had deep down, despite all my coworkers scoffing at the idea of me finding fur close to home.

I headed out to the subway station close by, and sure enough there was a giant fur coat section in a vintage store there. Jackpot! Or so I thought. They were all hundreds of dollars.

Not yet defeated, I looked through racks of smelly second-hand clothing at the store next door and I found the next best thing for less than six dollars. All I had to do was settle on some stripes from E-mart upstairs and I was home.

Once again, my gut feeling didn't fail me. I can't wait for tomorrow night!





Lovely additions to the neighbourhood mural.

I made this and it was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment