Sunday, November 16, 2014

15.11.14

Kyrios Conference today was blooming fantastic. I just love the preaching I'm hearing these days in Korea. It's so full of grace. There's no brimstone, only ridiculous love for people who don't deserve it.

When it comes down to it, that's the only thing that really motivates me anyway. I can try do all this stuff and I put my relationship with God into formulas such as the hours I spend reading the bible multiplied by the minutes in prayer.

That only makes me tired.

Good thing I got an energy boost by listening to the gospels in a really meaty way with loads of fresh analogies. It was the Paleo gospel I guess. Lots to chew on.

I also played Cluedo and that's always a great time.

Dongshin just feels like family. What a great place to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment