Saturday, December 6, 2014

05.12.14

Today was MY day. It felt like my birthday, everything was so great.

I walked into school where Jungjin was booking me $1 tickets to see Interstellar tonight with Mariyah. I had that to look forward to all day.

Moments later Suyun saunters in with a big container of kimchi for me. Her mum made it specially using pumpkin instead of sugar so that I can have it on my Whole30. Isn't that amazing!?

Then, all the classes were the bucket list, which was so cool. Aaaaaand I had my last drama club so we played games and ate snacks.

To top it all off, Interstellar was amazing and Mariyah's company was absolutely delightful. Great day indeed!

OH! AND I SAW EXO. Just accidentally. Only their backs though and through a crowd of screaming girls.

Cuties!

I had some good hair for one second.

She can't believe she just saw EXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment