Sunday, December 7, 2014

06.12.14

I went to a film by myself again tonight. I loved it so much. Except that there were some pretty intense bits and I couldn't even squeeze anyone. I was shaking instead. Very thrilling.

Anyhow, there should have been a camera on me because the seats were so small, we were packed in like sardines and I was literally surrounded by couples. In every direction. I squeezed into the middle of these two couples and tried to awkwardly remove my jacket without punching anyone in the face or crotch.

It was kinda funny. One of those moments you wish you could be an observer at the same time as the doer.

Also today I went to a lovely, albeit very crowded European Christmas market. I smelled so many delicious things I could not eat.



This weather turns me into a bandit.

No comments:

Post a Comment