Thursday, February 19, 2015

19.02.15

I got far too much sun today, and it takes a lot for me to say that! There's nothing better than laying on the sand, roasting yourself and then running into the ocean to cool down. Repeat again and again, and you have my favourite kind of day.

This one had some paddle boarding chucked in and a mango shake for good measure.

What a great way to spend the last day on a tropical island.

One more thing, though. I never want to forget my last meal. Emily and I were looking for a quick meal to grab before we split. We decided on Mexican and boy, did we get it right! I had a Mexican fish salad called Ceviche and I swear, if I could eat it for the rest of my life, I would. It was the freshest, most delicious thing in the world.

Perhaps it tasted better because we ate it out of tinfoil packets in a far corner of McDonalds, hiding from the waiters there.





No comments:

Post a Comment