Sunday, February 22, 2015

22.02.15

I made it home!

The lovely Lucy came to get me from the airport and I'm afraid I didn't make good company on the car ride home or at her flat because I was in a traveller's daze.

We were waiting for the opportune time to go and surprise Mum and Dad at home. We decided to forego the plan because there were too many variables and just knock on the door. Mum answered with a stunned expression and then Dad came down the stairs.

It was a surprise, but they had their suspicions, particularly when my friend (Janet!) wrote it on Facebook. Aigoo. It was still such a lovely reunification.

Mum had planned a surprise for me. She wanted to fill my room with balloons and had organized my friends to help blow them up. We kept up that guise and I managed to jump out of the balloons for each of them. It was even more fun that way!



No comments:

Post a Comment