Wednesday, March 11, 2009

10.03.09

I have been strongly reprimanded. My own words have been used against me. I will try to be better and post every day.

This morning on the bus I was just sitting there and someone I recognised but didn't know walked in. Normally I would concern myself with looking at something very pointedly out the window, however this time for some reason I looked up at her. She sat down next to me and we started talking.

It was very cool to have made a new friend. I had met her a while back at a friend's leaving do but we never really talked or anything.

Anyway it was really cool. It was hilariously funny because she had just come from a job interview and wanted to sneakily change from her skirt into shorts on the bus. Goodness it was awkward. We ran to make the crossing at the busiest intersection on Queen St and we were laughing so hard because she was clutching her still unbuttoned shorts so they wouldn't fall to her ankles. Such fun.

I am going to try not to stare out the window so much in future when I recognise someone on the bus.

1 comment: