Tuesday, March 17, 2009

16.03.09

I was running late for the bus to uni and I was desperately looking for a park at the Park&Ride. I drove up and down all of the rows and there was not a park in sight. The bus was getting nearer and I had a decision to make. I could drive out of the car park and try find a car park on one of the roads around and walk a while to get back to the bus, which could potentially take a whole lot of time.
Something inside me told me to go back up the top and try again. Just as I came to the end of the first row I saw something move. A car was pulling out! Right by the entrance too.
Wahoooo! It put me in a good mood. Small things eh...

4 comments:

  1. whoa, u have a bus that drives you to school from the parking lot? that's amazingg. must be a biiiig campus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Haha no way! Uni is in the city and I live out in the northern suburbs so I catch the bus to uni from where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AND IT TAKES FLIPPEN LONG. well an hour and a bit isn't thaaaaaaaat bad but still... it just means I have to wake up so much earlier than when my lectures are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you're complaining about waking up early and being tired for your lectures when you're staying up 'til times in excess of 3:15AM

    ReplyDelete