Wednesday, May 6, 2009

05.05.09

WARNING: This post may contain references to the female menstruation cycle.

Human biology is really a fascinating thing.
I found out today that myself and two of my close friends are all going through "that time of the month" at the moment.
It's so strange how females who live together or spend a lot of time together all get their period at the same approximate time. It blows my mind. Like why the heck would that happen?
It's cool though. I think. Apart from if you were the only guy living with five sisters who were all really cranky at the same time. That would suck.

Aren't you glad I got through the post without mentioning "gushing waterfalls of blood" or suchlike?

1 comment:

  1. Yuck, but yeah every time I go to anthropology (which admittedly is not often), I'm in awe of the human body. God really did a swell job.

    PS - Guts, you're losing potential babies every time you have a period... stink :(

    PSS (PPS?) - The word verification thing is in a dark red. Reminded me of menstrual blood.

    ReplyDelete