Wednesday, May 13, 2009

13.05.09

I know that if I don't write this today it will just be harder tomorrow.

Getting mail is way cool.

It's even better when it's unexpected.

I received an issue of K! Magazine (for children's pastors and leaders) in the post and I read it all in one go.

Loved it.

I was so excited to get it though. I don't know how many I paid for in my subscription so I'm always surprised when they pop up.

It felt so luxurious to be wrapped up in a blanket and reading a very awesome magazine about what I'm passionate about.

PLUS the issue was perfect for me at this time. Like so written for me to read to sort out some stuff that's going down and stuff that isn't that should be.
I love how God answers prayers and how he arranges little coincidences just to make us smile or to make us think.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah far God so awesome but yeah I get happy when I get mail but then it's always from StudyLink or ASB Bank. GAY

    ReplyDelete