Tuesday, May 10, 2011

09.05.11

Going to uni isn't all bad.

I usually appreciate at least part of the ride home. I enjoy gazing out the window and just pondering. It's like having a few moments suspended in time when you can't actually do much but sit there and think.

Today I rediscovered how much I love clouds.

There were some really dense, dark clouds very low in the sky. They were hovering almost next to the bus it seemed.

They contrasted so vividly with the fluffy white clouds far above them, which were highlighted and glowing because of the almost-setting sun.

There were many cloud layers and they were all such different textures and seemed to be moving at different speeds.

I love that the sky is a canvas which is constantly being painted, never once looking the same as it ever has before.

No comments:

Post a Comment