Wednesday, October 17, 2012

07.10.12

Oh my word I have danced so much today.

It's been fun planning my brother's birthday party and this dance is one of the final pieces to come together. Unfortunately it is mighty difficult.

Dan is pretty talented when it comes to pretty much everything, but especially dancing. He can shuffle faster than most, shake his hips like Shakira, and coordinate his hands, feet and face at the same time.

Aaaaand Mum gave me the task of putting together a dance of all his moves to perform at his 21st.

Meg, Reece, and I got together this afternoon to turn it into one dance. Elliot came too but gave up when we got to the shuffling section. I don't blame him either. Those moves are difficult.

There is no way we'll ever look as good as Dan doing it all but I hope people can at least recognize some parts and recall him doing them on the dancefloor.

But honestly, I've never exercised so much in one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment