Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12.12.12

I moved into my housesitting house tonight. As I was packing up my things, it hit me that I'm leaving so soon. I'm in this house until the end of January, and then two weeks later I'm gone to the other side of the world.

It definitely felt odd. There was more sadness than excitement at this stage. I'm sure when things are more confirmed with a school, and when I have my flights booked, it will seem all the real and like an adventure. Right now there are more nerves and stress than anything.

I know that God is at work in and through everything. It will pan out exactly as He wants it to, and that will be the best way possible.

I was reminded of that as I drove up my road, with my car packed full of my favourite possessions for the next 7 weeks, and as I came over the verge of the hill, I was blinded by a brilliant orange and red setting sun, right at my eye level.

No comments:

Post a Comment