Thursday, December 27, 2012

27.12.12

This whole time in dreaming of Korea, I've been sure that Seoul is the only place I want to go. Unfortunately, it's completely full with a waiting list 1000 strong. The waiting lists get shorter the further from Seoul you go, but Busan is really the only option left with 100 free spaces for keen teachers like me. Now it's just hoping and praying that they'll like me enough to pick me.

Busan is the very opposite of Seoul in terms of location. I feel like God is having a good old laugh at me for trying to pick the terms of my obedience.

I do feel much calmer now that I know at least the direction I'm heading in. The stress of applying has given way to the realization that I am one step closer to actually leaving, and that is scary indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment