Thursday, February 14, 2013

14.02.13

Lindsay made my valentines day complete by giving me a box of Sweetheart candies. I pulled out my first heart with great anticipation to read the sentiment, only to find that it was absolutely blank. We had a laugh about the possible meaning and my hopelessness before baking the most delicious biscuits of my life.

This evening was a very special dinner with the Turnbulls. One of my all-time favourite things to do is eat yummy food at their place and sit on their couch. We always have great chats and loads of laughs. 
I made Korean which went down a treat (always a confidence booster), we played charades with Milla beene, and ate a whole lot of sweet things. To top it all off, we watched Project Runway with a bowl of pink ambrosia.

A beautiful Valentines day, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment