Saturday, August 3, 2013

03.08.13

Due to our conversation on the subway home last night, Christine came over to watch some movies and hang out.

It was heaps of fun. She taught me how to play Monopoly Deal and a card game called Pairs and she beat me at both so badly. I wanted to keep playing until I won, but it was just no use. I was getting worse. Tomorrow is another day!

We watched a couple of movies and a whole lot of YouTube videos. We laughed over MirandaSings and Flight Of the Conchords. I feel like I've given her a valuable education before she goes back to the States.

It got too late for Christine to go home, so she stayed and we carried on until 4am! How crazy!

We also talked about stuff that we care about and how God is speaking to us. It's really nice to talk about that stuff in such a chilled environment with someone who gets it. I'm so glad that God has given me Christine, even if only for a few weeks more!

No comments:

Post a Comment