Monday, August 12, 2013

12.08.13

I woke with an absolute start when I reached over and saw the time on my phone was 8:55! I should have been at school 40 minutes ago and a teachers meeting was in 5 minutes. I chucked on the nearest clothes, barely brushed my teeth, and ran out the door.

When I arrived at school, I breathlessly asked another teacher where the meeting was. She told me I shouldn't go so I went to my office, slightly gutted that I rushed so much. 

I thought I'd be in a bit of trouble for my tardiness, but Rebekah shrugged it off and said it was fine, then she said she would treat me to lunch and asked if I wanted to come back after. Without a beat I answered, "not particularly" because I am the queen of sass and she said I didn't have to. 

She also didn't want to come the following two days, and due to another TB outbreak (20 whole students this time!), I could skive off too. 

What a beautiful situation!

This is the crazy busy restaurant we ate lunch in. Chicken ginseng soup for the third hottest day of the year.


Summer toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment