Thursday, August 15, 2013

14.08.13

I met Christine for dinner tonight and then she came to my place to watch a movie and play games.

This girl really knows how to hang out. We have so much fun and it's just so easy. 

At dinner the most incredible thing happened. The new Miley Cyrus song came on and I mentioned how Dani and I wanted the egg lip gloss from the video so bad! Christine puts her hand into the bag of goodies from her stuff she had brought me because she was leaving and pulls out the exact stuff I was talking about! She had bought it on a visit to the states and hadn't used it so when she was dividing her stuff to give to people she just happened to pick me!

I was stoked! Also, she gave me so many awesome things that I thought it was Christmas without the wrapping paper.

My neighbour bought me grapes!

You too can be white like Beyonce!

I went to the dentist.

!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment