Friday, August 16, 2013

16.08.13

Dani came over tonight and we made a veggie and quinoa lasagne for dinner. It was the first time I've seen her since she left for the Philippines and it was so nice! I missed her smiling face.

We watched a spy movie and she told me that she could see me being a spy! it was the biggest compliment anyone has ever paid me! Ever since I watched ALIAS at the age of 12 I've wanted to be one so bad! I couldn't focus in the movie because I just kept thinking about what it would be like.

After the movie I felt like playing guitar and to my pleasant surprise, I found out Dani can play too! It was lots of fun as we went through our repertoires (not much because I only know worship songs). After a while we found ourselves doing a pretty terrible but entirely amazing rendition of Miley Cyrus' "We Won't Stop". It really was truly inspirational. 

I'll keep you posted about the impending cover video, complete with twerking and egg lip gloss of course!

1 comment:

  1. So keen for this video! "We Can't Stop"? Please twerk.

    ReplyDelete