Friday, January 3, 2014

03.01.14

I have found my happy place.

The gym is on the top floor of the school, in the perfect position to get the afternoon sun. It's just me up there, and Cassey of course. We have fun.

It's warmer than my office, and so much nicer. I might start hanging out in there all day long.

It was a bit strange to do some of the pilates moves when, at any moment, another teacher could decide to come in. I'm pretty sure they won't though.

It was also very strange getting changed in my office. I thought I heard a noise from the adjacent classroom just when I'd managed to get my pants and stockings off. I went into a flurry of panic. It was nothing though. Phew! That could have been quite awkward. The bathrooms are so gross and freezing so it's worth the risk of an unexpected visitor.

Do you think they were going for "Robber Chicken" or "Rubber Chicken"?

New shoes yeah


No comments:

Post a Comment