Saturday, January 4, 2014

04.01.14

I couldn't ask for a better Saturday. After laying a while in bed after I woke up (something I never do), eating a delicious breakfast, and doing Dance Day with Dani, I walked to Costco and ran into Jess and Alex.

What a lovely surprise! I got out of there as soon as possible with my meat though because it was craaaaazzzzyyyy.

When I got home I made lunch, curled up in bed, and watched The Lone Ranger. I love turning off the lights and watching a film in the afternoon. It's like stopping time. Everyone else is going about their daily life but you're there caught up in another world. It feels amazing.

Then to top it all off, I made my way to Nicole's place in the evening for girl's night! It was so good to see everyone and laugh a lot. A lot.

Ahhh, may there be many more Saturdays like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment