Thursday, February 6, 2014

06.02.14

Oh boy I had a nightmarish time trying to move all my stuff to Maddy's house. At the last minute I enlisted the help of a lovely couple from church who spent half the night getting lost in Daegu and lifting heavy boxes.

We had to take two loads because I have accumulated a ridiculous amount. The first time we drove around for an hour and a half before we called someone to help us find it. It turns out we had gone up the drive, it was just stupid and ambiguous.

The way home took 12 minutes. Turns out I actually live very close. The next load was made a whole lot easier by that stage, but we were exhausted. As I finished up the cleaning and dragged myself out the door to Dani's house I saw that I'd left my mirror behind. Ohh well. Enjoy it, next NET!

No comments:

Post a Comment