Saturday, March 8, 2014

08.03.14

I went to a night market tonight with my new bus-friend, Priscilla. We had a great time squeezing past little Koreans to gander at the vintage clothing. Boy, there was a lot of it. And a lot of them!

It was absolutely packed. Welcome to Seoul, I guess! But I loved it. It reminded me of Auckland and all the cool trendy things that happen there. Possibly because of the big bar with craft beers.

The flea market was in this building called Platoon. It looked like a massive container. There's an identical one in Berlin and they also host events like this. These markets happen once a month and on other nights there are exhibitions, DJ's and other various arty things to check out.

I'm in love with Seoul!

Weird shop in Insadong

I also ate poop bread with Ashley at Insadong


No comments:

Post a Comment