Saturday, September 6, 2014

05.09.14

Tonight was Breaking Bread, vol.1. A super pretentious-y title for a delightful rooftop picnic. Everyone bought their A-food-game along so it was incredibly delicious.

I made a new friend from Australia and she's very cool. We talked the whole night, which sounds super romantic, but it's just how it happened, ok!?

Anyway, my favourite part was when most people had left and it was just Keke, Mariyah, Aaron, Hannah, and myself. We made up a very strange story adding a couple of sentences each around the circle. That sort of thing usually scares me so much. Too much on the spot homour or genius. Let me process first please!

But in this case I loved it. It was a safe environment and they are great people so I was super happy to chill there with them.

What a beautiful night, 아름다운 밤이야.









No comments:

Post a Comment