Friday, September 26, 2014

26.09.14

Ever since the new teachers arrived, I feel like I haven't had as much interaction with Sue and Suyun. It's easier to feel the age gap these days because of all the young blood in the office. That's why it was so nice to be back to the usual crew this evening.

Sue wanted to check out this place which had clip in hair extensions so we headed there after school and had a lot of fun trying on different styles. No one bought anything but we had a good time. Suyun usually has a pretty blunt, short bob so when she tried a long, wavy ponytail it was pretty weird. It just looked incredibly different. She went so red and couldn't handle it.

Then we wnet to dinner, followed by bingsu. By that time Sue had to leave, but Suyun and I had a hilarious time playing 1,2,3, There's Your Husband (an incredibly childish game- you can guess). She chose a stinky ahjussi for me! And after I was so nice to her too.

I made a good lunch

Some terrifying wigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment