Wednesday, October 22, 2014

21.10.14

I don't know what sort of mood I was in today but it was pretty chirpy considering I had a full day of fourth graders. I think I was getting a little cheeky, but hey, it was going down a treat, I'm pretty sure.

I ended up at the wig store again with Sue and Suyun after school. I'm just not completely convinced to be quite honest, but Sue really wants some extensions, so I'm being suportive. I think she has beautiful hair as it is.

Suyun and I were really only along for the ride because we were promised soba noodles from a little Japanese restaurant afterwards. Unfortunately it was closed so we settled for another place across the road. Suyun was pretty devastated because she's literally dreamed of that soba since last time.

It was great though, and I'm glad I went out instead of going home to the same old routine.


No comments:

Post a Comment