Sunday, February 15, 2009

14.02.09

Valentines Day 2009.

Like every other February 14th in my life.

It was actually just a regular day. Very productive. I had a lot of fun decorating letters I have been meaning to send for ages. It's great to get things done finally. It felt very accomplishing. If that's a legit feeling.

I went to my friend's place for dinner. It was pretty much a lonely hearts club. But it was so much fun. We all brought ingredients for dinner and dessert and made it when we got there. It was so lovely to hang out with good friends and have a meal together. There's something special about that. Especially when it's homemade and has a glass of wine to accompany it. It was so great to laugh and giggle and hang out with some good girl friends.

After dinner we watched Domino in rebellion of everything romantic.

1 comment: