Thursday, April 9, 2009

08.04.09

Just got home from The Killers concert.

Wow.

That's pretty much it.

My ears are still ringing from being right next to the speakers, my retina is burned with the picture of the coolest lead singer ever, and my mind keeps replaying moments from the concert.

It was incredible.

The frontman was awesome. He totally got into it an he was lovvin it onstage. He gave off good vibes.

And the set...

The set was so cool. Zebra backdrop, neon lights, mirror mozaic piano, fake plants, fireworks and mini atom bombs!

Not really, but they had mushroom clouds and fire.

Wow.

2 comments:

  1. yeah, from his music videos he seems like a really crazy/cool dude. i just can't stand any of their new stuff. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like their new stuff either. Katie why didn't you tell me you were going!!! WE COULD'VE CHILLED lolol

    ReplyDelete