Thursday, April 30, 2009

29.04.09

I had my hair cut today. It was such a relief.
I don't think I'm alone in that when my hair reaches a certain, gross length it begins to get me down. It does this in a very subversive manner.
It's like when you have a great hair day and you just feel so confident and positive for the whole day. Except this is the opposite. For weeks on end.
So you can understand that as soon as the hairdresser took the scissors to my mop I instantly felt a release of all that negativity. It felt good.
This may be very superficial and stupid but it's the turth (that pretty much means 'truth' it's just cooler).

1 comment:

  1. It's 3am and I'm awake, wanna fight about it?

    GET A MULLET GIRL!

    I think the whole world understands the good feeling from good hair days. Well, except maybe Bruce Willis and me (my hair is not long enough to do anything different on different days).

    ReplyDelete