Wednesday, September 2, 2009

29.08.09

Today, driving home from Sarah's I was stuck in traffic and I was crawling onto the onramp. Normally I would be doing 100km/h over that spot and it struck me how different things look at that speed.
I looked ahead of me and a few cars up someone was taking a photo. I looked at what he was photographing and I realised that it was beautiful in that spot with the cars and the city and the trees. I would never have seen it if I was going 100.
That's kind of an analogy for life too. Especially at the moment. Sould Out camp helped me to stop and find the beauty in people and in nature. It seems silly but everything has been going so fast lately.
There's my little spiel.

1 comment:

  1. did someone get out of their car to take a photo? what a hard out. sweet observation skills. today i was at the lights and there was a van full of polynesian guys and one of them reached out the window and put his mate's shoe on the roof.

    ReplyDelete