Monday, November 1, 2010

31.10.10

I am always so astounded at the willingness of people to give so much of themselves at church and my friends in general.

Tonight was the lightparty. It took so much work by hundreds of people for it to all come together. There have been working bees, meetings, baking times, and heaps of people rostered on the night.

Each of those things takes effort and time. I am so grateful to everyone who helped. To Amy for helping make toffee apples when she didn't feel great, Michelle who was at church whenever I needed her, Amy for coming to wrap apples in a time of crisis, Emily for lending her artisticness to me and walking home after, all my leaders who manned the stations in the stuffy hall, and to anyone who I just plonked a last minute job onto.

People can be really great sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment