Tuesday, November 30, 2010

30.11.10

Kirsten spoke to us girls about her testimony tonight. I knew a bit about it before and kind of what she's feeling about mentoring us girls some but it still moved me.

I want to be real with people.
Not to have this facade.
I don't want to seem like I have it all together.
Because I don't.

Hopefully that's what us girls at church can achieve.

There are millions of things going on. For many of us we need a group of girls to offload to. To get advice from. To pray with.

I hope we can all be real together.

2 comments:

  1. MAN I reckon right? I just want to be real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds awesome. Its crazy how its hard to be real, like it should just be normal. I guess pretending to be casual just eases tension?

    Lately i've been thinking about Jesus personality. He must have been so awesome and honest and vulnerable. But also really strong and faithful. I wanna be like him!

    ReplyDelete